--- Erik Reuter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> [older messages, April 9, 2003]
>
> Jeffrey Miller wrote:
>
> > Yes, its ok, except that we disagree on both the
> amount and nature of
> > those WMD. :)
>
> Gautam wrote:
>
> > Well, one of us is going to be proved right in a
> few months, and I'm
> > feeling pretty confident.  You?
>
> Almost two months later...

Well, at least to me 2 months < few months < 1 year.
So I feel okay.

Although, admittedly, having asked people who know
something about this sort of thing, and read some
stuff on how hard it is to find these items, I was
probably overoptimistic.  But God forbid that a little
knowledge or expertise would be injected into this
loop.

Gautam

=====
Gautam Mukunda