3,033, actually.. but who's counting?

> The whole looting story was a lie.

Let me see if I can understand your argument. All that news footage of Iraqis carrying
off artifacts, Rumsfeld and others going on about the looting, the international
antiquities community freaking out, it was all a photo-op by the Baathist Americans to
discredit Bush?  I'm really, really puzzled at the connection.

I'm amazed how eagerly you attempt to use my comment that the loss of 3,033 important
artifacts would be considered the heist of the century had it happened any place else
or under anyone else's watch as a springboard to go off on a rant.  Lighten up, Gautam.

-j-