In a message dated 7/19/2003 9:35:58 AM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

> Frankly, Ray, I think that I'm showing a lot more
> respect for people on the list who disagree with me
> than most of the people on this list are showing to
> me.  The difference is that I'm in the minority, so it
> just looks different

I think statements indicating that the administration is obviously telling the truth
and that anyone not agreeing this is either what? stupid? venal? totally naive?
totally cynical?

As to the charges about Africa. In all reports I have seen the Niger incident is the
thing people are talking about. The notion that the British have other evidence has
not been mentioned. If this evidence exists why hasn't it been revealed?