--- Erik Reuter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Who said anything about restrictions? As far as spellcheckers, I
> can't see how an intelligent person is hoodwinked by this ridiculous
> propaganda.

I do not hav ethe time, or fel that I should be expected to run everything
through a spell checker. If as a fellow list member you choose to treat me as
a friend, then I am certain you would not want to force me to spend so much
extra time that my participation would be infeasable.

I will give you the benifit of the doubt and suppose that you do not
understand that some of the processes your brain does automaticaly mine does
not. And that that you do not understand the reprecussions of such
differences. I guarantee you that I am often quite frustraited with
non-dyslexics becouse the things my brain does on automatic they must strugle
with. However, I show them patience and acceptance. If you wish to be a
friendly list-member then I am sure you would want to do the same.

If you wish to further this discussion then please do so off-list as I am
certain no one here really cares to continue reading such personal attacks.

=====