--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], Jan Coffey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Provide a transcript that does not have cridbile backing.

???

> Alied intelegance is considered credible.
>
> But still your missing the point. I just can't see how an intelegant
> person is hoodwinked by this rediculous propoganda.
>
> The REASON we went to war is simple. Let me lay it out for you ONE >
> MORE TIME, so that you might understand.

First, your insulting tone is not appreciated.  Please try to keep it
civil.

Second, you miss the point.  Clearly, the administration built support
for the war by exaggerating what intelligence they did have and by not
telling us that they had almost no credible intelligence.  Had they
not built support for the war in congress, and in public opinion, they
could not have conducted the war.

You said "The Majority of US voters understand this, agree with it,
and respect our government for taking the actions they took."  But in
fact, one of the reasons Americans agreed is that they believed what
the Bushites were telling us.  But they were misled.  The vast stores
of chemical/biological weapons, the weapons labs, the advanced nuclear
weapons program are all fictions, and at least some members of the
administration is saying as much now.

Doug