William T. Goodall wrote:
The Linksys WET11 I use to connect the G3 server to the network never crashes - but it doesn't do anything very complicated so it doesn't have any excuses.

I bought a Linksys 8-port router and switch about a year and a half ago and was never able to get it configured to talk to my ISP through the cable modem. Linksys tech support was worse than useless. Fortunately I had ordered the Linksys from Amazon.com, and they let me return it with no hassle at all. I bought a Netgear router/switch which configured with no trouble and has been working error-free since it was installed. And I got a free Netgear t-shirt in the box with it!

Reggie Bautista
Free is Good Maru