From: Julia Thompson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Killer Bs Discussion <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: The seven habits of highly ineffective list-subscribers
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 15:08:50 -0500

Jon Gabriel wrote:

> >From: William T Goodall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >To: Killer Bs Discussion <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >Subject: Re: The seven habits of highly ineffective societies
> >Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 19:31:30 +0100
> >

> >It's not as bad as another list where I am 41359 behind...
>
> Yeah, I gave up on one list when I hit 25K unread posts.

The only mail folder I have that's anywhere near approaching that sort
of unread-ness has a number of different lists filtering into it, so I
can console myself that I'm not *that* far behind on any individual
list.

I read that as 'approaching that sort of unread mess'. Freudian slip, I guess.

(Not sure just how bad it is, but I got through all the posts
from 2002 in there sometime in April, and just haven't gotten to reading
it much since then.)

I keep telling myself I'll get to them eventually but I probably won't.

not sure just what the 7 habits were, but it was time for a subject change, and she was trying to be cute

It's a great subject header. :)

Jon

Le Blog: http://zarq.livejournal.com