Jan Coffey wrote:

> --- Julia Thompson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > And there are cultural differences between Texas and California, and the
> > culture in Texas agreed with me a bit more when I visited both states on
> > one trip, and that's how I ended up going to school in Texas.  (But I
> > will note that in *both* states I've had a random aging hippie come up
> > to me and start a conversation which ended shortly after my gently
> > refusing the offer of a joint.)
>
> What's wrong? You got some problem with Juke? Or you just don't like movable parts?

I don't *smoke*.  Period.  I have a problem with being offered something
that I'm supposed to burn in order to receive whatever pharmaceutical
effects it may offer.

Moveable parts are good.  Parts that don't scream at you when you try to
move them the way they were designed to move are even better.

        Julia