> From: G. D. Akin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

> The day my wife-to-be said "yes" about 30 years ago, I
> started keeping a
> list of all the books I've read.  It was just something I
> started doing.  In
> all that time, I've finished everybook I've started except
> two.  "Dahlgren" is one and "Shardik" by Richard Adams is the
other.

Hey!  I do that too.  I've kept a list of every book I've read since
September of 1982.  It is something that I picked up from my mother
who is a compulsive list keeper.  She's kept a list of everything
she's read for about 40 years.

I think I've finished everything I've started except for the second
book Piers Anthony's "Incarnations of Immortality" series.  The one
about Time.  (Have I mentioned how much I hate time paradox stories?
The book seemed completely incomprehensible and I gave up.

The other that I started and gave up on was "Methusalah's Children"
by Heinlein.  I hadn't read any of the Future History stories and it
made no sense.  Once I read "The Past Through Tomorrow" I picked it
up again and this time throughly enjoyed it.

I'm pretty sure that's about it!

  - jmh