At 11:54 PM 10/7/03 -0700, d.brin wrote:
At 09:07 AM 10/8/03 +1000, Russell Chapman wrote:
Dan Minette wrote:

OK, since we're playing the oldest stuff game here.  What is the oldest
computer everyone here has worked on?  I think mine (which I've mentioned
before) is the oldest, but I'd be curious to see who might beat me. :-)

In 1969 I carted huge spools of mag tape to load onto an IBM 360-75 for a radio astronomer at Caltech.

Out of curiosity, who was that?

-- Ronn! :)

Ronn Blankenship
Instructor of Astronomy/Planetary Science
University of Montevallo
Montevallo, AL

Disclaimer: Unless specifically stated otherwise, any opinions contained herein are the personal opinions of the author and do not represent the official position of the University of Montevallo.