At 05:02 PM 10/7/2003 -0500, you wrote:

----- Original Message -----
From: "Chad Cooper" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'Killer Bs Discussion'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2003 3:50 PM
Subject: RE: When I Was Your Age... (was Re: RE: Brin: rejuveniles)

OK, since we're playing the oldest stuff game here.  What is the oldest
computer everyone here has worked on?  I think mine (which I've mentioned
before) is the oldest, but I'd be curious to see who might beat me. :-)

Dan M.

Obviously not owned, but used? We had TRS-80s in high school (seventh grade). Advantage of having the Tandy dealer also being the school teacher.

I have no idea what they were, but my brother did his senior college project in 1975 on punch cards, he made a program to track the motions of the planets for so many years. When I went to the same college ten years later (and a college summer school three years before that) I used the same computers. They made my head hurt.

Kevin T. - VRWC
No Eniacs in my past