I had to work tonight. I grabbed my GE supertuner radio on the way out the door. The only local station carrying the game, 20 miles away, I couldn't get, but the NY CBS station 200+ miles away I could get fine.

Couldn't listen much though, stupid customers what do they think this is a store? Always wanting to ask questions, have someone wait on them.....

I went to the market after work. I have not turned the TV on since coming in, I'm debating whether to put the groceries in the fridge or my head in the oven. (I wonder how many people tried to put their head in an electric oven, and just got a hot hair instead of the expected result?)

Off to bed. When I wake up tomorrow I'll find out what happened.

Kevin T. - VRWC
Damn yankees, damn falcons, damn nittany lions, damn red wings (assuming they will suck also)