--- Chad Cooper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
<snip>

> Forbes Rating of Worst Commutes to work:
> Greater Los Angeles
> San Fran
> Dallas/Fort Worth
> Houston
> Washington D.C.
> Denver

<grunt>
I saw this the other day...hard to believe that we're
worse than New York or Boston, but I can vouch for
Dallas being worse than Denver.  Fortunately I have
flexible hours, and avoid driving in rush-hours (which
BTW are from ~ 6:30-9:15AM and ~4:30-6:30PM, but much
longer in icy weather, such as we're having now).

Debbi
who rode in a T-shirt last Wed. (80oF), but the next
day it barely got above freezing (32oF)!