Dan Minette wrote:

EU embarrassed as poll labels Israel world's biggest threat

More Europeans see Israel as a threat than North Korea.  The US and North
Korea are tied.

Absolutely staggering. Exactly what do they think Israel ever would (or even could) do that would be a threat to "world peace".
I'm no expert on this, but I don't recall any action since 1948 that wasn't either securing its own borders or responding to aggression.
Admittedly, NK hasn't done any more than that since 1953 either, but it publicly and belligerently proclaims that it will.
The reality is that countries are no longer the major threat to world peace - organisations are. Most of the militant dictators intent on using military force are fully occupied using it in or on their own borders.

Cheers
Russell C.