----- Original Message -----
From: "Doug Pensinger" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Killer Bs Discussion" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, November 15, 2003 1:25 AM
Subject: Re: Explanation

> Dan Minette wrote:
>

> > No, as I've never stated you were evil.  Did JDG ever call you evil?
> >
> > Dan M.
> >
> > No, but JDG does not post 20 times a day that you are evil.
> >

> How many times has he called you, personally, evil, as opposed to calling
> religion evil?

> Now I'm not excusing his excesses at all, but you can call drugs evil and
> not mean drug users are evil, right?

Technically you are right by my way of thinking.  For example, one could
not say that Stalin _was_ evil because he was created in the image and
likeness of God.  But, he _did_ evil, he supported evil, etc.

So, the Fool didn't technically personally call me evil; he just lumped me
in a group of evil people.  But, according to his book, I'm a disciple of
evil; I do evil; I teach our youth evil; I spread evil.  If one is not
speaking in terms of precise technicalities, that is calling me evil.

Dan M.