Robert Seeberger wrote:

> FIFTEEN THINGS THAT IT TOOK ME OVER 50 YEARS TO LEARN by Dave Barry
>
> 7. Never lick a steak knife.

And I hope I can remember that one every time by the time I'm 50.  (It's
not so bad if you lick it in the right direction.)

> 10. You should never say anything to a woman that even remotely
> suggests that you think she's pregnant unless you can see an actual
> baby emerging from her at that moment.

And if you *are* going to say something, indicating that you think she's
about to pop might not be the best thing, either.  There's something
irritating about being told you look like you're about to go into labor
when you really want to *not* go into labor for another 4 weeks....

> 13. A person, who is nice to you, but rude to the waiter, is not a
> nice person.

Amen.

        Julia