In a message dated 2/5/2004 10:37:00 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> But isn't judging all Christians as a class exactly the sort of class-based
> thinking that Jews of all people should explicitly reject?

Who is judging all christians? We live in a world where most of the people we
meet are christians. Some of my best friends are christians. I work with
christians. (tongue in cheek here). I do not blame anyone. But when some nastiness
pops up I get nervous. Not around friends and colleagues but nervous none the
less