----- Original Message -----
From: "Erik Reuter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Killer Bs Discussion" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, February 28, 2004 10:51 AM
Subject: Re: A few new words of which this list is in need

> On Sat, Feb 28, 2004 at 04:39:22PM +0000, Richard Baker wrote:
> > Erik said:
> >
> > > You do go on like a doofus, don't you?
> >
> > I don't know if Andrew does, but I know I do!
>
> Occasionally, everyone does I think. But your S/N is quite high. So
far
> as I have seen, his is very low.

Andrew?

Jeez Erik, you don't even know the guy.
Andrew's a damn good fellow and not prone to "noise".
I can understand you not agreeing with him, but these knee-jerk
retorts are just plain silliness on your part.

I know you think you can fly under the radar forever, and perhaps you
will, but I truly wonder how long it will be before you see how
absolutely opaque you are to everyone.

xponent
Rob Is A <Insert Putdown Here> Maru
rob