On Sat, Feb 28, 2004 at 11:17:44PM -0600, Robert Seeberger wrote:

> Jeez Erik, you don't even know the guy.  Andrew's a damn good fellow
> and not prone to "noise".  I can understand you not agreeing with him,
> but these knee-jerk retorts are just plain silliness on your part.

And you don't read so well, Rob. Your S/N is also very low.

> I know you think you can fly under the radar forever, and perhaps
> you will, but I truly wonder how long it will be before you see how
> absolutely opaque you are to everyone.

As long as we are being honest, Rob, you are definitely the most
insincere sounding person on the list. I long ago stopped respecting
your posted opinions after seeing all the insincere psychobabble
nonsense you post.

--
Erik Reuter   http://www.erikreuter.net/