From: Erik Reuter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Killer Bs Discussion <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: A few new words of which this list is in need
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 06:39:55 -0500

On Sat, Feb 28, 2004 at 11:17:44PM -0600, Robert Seeberger wrote:

> Jeez Erik, you don't even know the guy.  Andrew's a damn good fellow
> and not prone to "noise".  I can understand you not agreeing with him,
> but these knee-jerk retorts are just plain silliness on your part.

And you don't read so well, Rob. Your S/N is also very low.

> I know you think you can fly under the radar forever, and perhaps
> you will, but I truly wonder how long it will be before you see how
> absolutely opaque you are to everyone.

As long as we are being honest, Rob, you are definitely the most
insincere sounding person on the list. I long ago stopped respecting
your posted opinions after seeing all the insincere psychobabble
nonsense you post.

-- Erik Reuter

First of all, let me say that after getting to know Robert a bit in the last few months, I think he's a pretty cool guy. In direct contrast to you of course; and I'm not too sure that he posts much "insincere psychobabble nonsense". You on the other hand post SINCERE NONSENSE (minus the psychobabble). And it's so childish that I can't understand how you justify saying the things that you do.

I should also like to say that after reading and gauging what the both of you produce on a regular basis, I have come to the conclusion that Robert is a lion and you, a boar. Which leads me to this dandy little quote from the Illiad:

"A boar does not wear out easily, but a lion
will overpower it when the two face off
over a trickling spring up in the mountains
they both want to drink from. The boar
pants hard, but the lion comes out on top"

I urge caution Erik. For Robert drinks from this spring regularly. And second time around he may not be so nice to the little piggy wiggy.

-Travis "Fight The Good Fight" Edmunds