At 10:00 PM 3/1/2004 -0600 The Fool wrote:
>This fits your (JDG's) MO perfectly.  Why not have a tyranny of the
>majority over the minorities?  In fact why even give Sunni's, kurds or
>christians any rights at all?  After all they are only minorities, and
>according you (JDG), any majority has the absolute right to tyrannize any
>minorities.  And since you (JDG) also don't believe in equal rights (men
>vs women, heterosexual vs homosexuals, religious vs non-religious / wrong
>religion), why should there be equal rights in Iraq either?

I know that you don't bother reading news that hasn't been released by one
of your favorite propaganda outfits, but Iraq has a Constitution, Mac.

But then again, you would disqualify Christians from holding office in the
United States, so I should not be suprised that you would disqualify
Muslims from holding office in Iraq.   Tyranny of The Fools I guess.

JDG