At 10:47 PM 3/20/2004 -0600 The Fool wrote:
>Those are actual questions from standardized tests.

No kidding......

.....But, while I am the first person to argue that history is important
and the first person to argue for the importance of standardized tests,
most of the provided questions struck me as being having been very
carefully selected both for their non-importance and for their difficulty.
 The article makes no mention of actual standardized test scores.

JDG