At 07:03 AM 3/21/04, John Doe wrote:
From: Ronn!Blankenship <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Killer Bs Discussion <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: DEFENDERS OF THE SANCTITY OF MARRIAGE
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 19:23:32 -0600

If we were to turn the word "well" as in "well above average" into a percentage, what percentage would it represent in your mind?

100 is by definition "average". I believe the standard deviation is something like 15 or 16. Of course, when you get out on the tails (>> 3 siogma), you run into two problems: as the number of humans (either currently alive or ever) is finite, the effect of the discreteness of the actual population becomes important, and while there are people who have IQ scores > 200, again by the definition of IQ scores < 0 are impossible.

The maximum score depends on the specific IQ test,

If it had a maximum score, it wasn't the standard IQ test, and so the number you are quoting is not an IQ as it is normally understood. Quite a few people have IQs over 150. A very few have IQs over 200. Where did you take this test that claimed to be an IQ test with a maximum score of 150?

-- Ronn! :)