William T Goodall wrote:

You can do a free IQ test at www.iqtest.com in under 15 minutes. Which I just did. I'm not sure how accurate it is. I got an IQ of 154 which is 'genius' level according to them. That probably makes me an underachiever :)

Just did. 156 out of 200. According to them that would make me a genius in the 'nobel prize winners' class, ehum. According to them the score in a non native language should be slightly lower then if I'd done it in Dutch or German (judging my skills in English I doubt that however). So I'm definitely an under achiever. LOL

Sonja
GCU: Smart housewife.
xGCU: Do I get a nobel prize for balancing my checkbook? Pbrrrrrt ;o)