According to a report from the Associated Press on 2004 Apr 15:

    UNITED NATIONS (AP) - Some Iraqi nuclear facilities appear to be
    unguarded, and radioactive materials are being taken out of the
    country, the U.N.'s nuclear watchdog agency reported after
    reviewing satellite images and equipment that has turned up in
    European scrapyards.  ...

    http://www.guardian.co.uk/worldlatest/story/0,1280,-3981804,00.html

Does anyone know more about this?  If true, this means that terrorists
in Iraq have or had relatively easy access to materials for building a
`radiological' or `dirty' bomb.

Do you think we going to see consequences like that described in
Heinlein's science fiction of the early 1940s called `Solution
Unsatisfactory'?

    As I slowly update it,                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        I rewrite a "What's New" segment for   http://www.rattlesnake.com