"Gay Marriage! Haven't we done enough to those people already!" Asked a New
Yorker cartoon.

    The gay marriage issue is, to me, somewhat akin to trying to argue about
race. Race does not exist, sexuality is fluid, and, as far as I can tell,
preordained.
    I would prefer government helps people, not artificially hinders them.

    There is a much greater threat to our social fabric. A threat as real as
a time bomb waiting to explode: Education, or rather, the lack there of.
    In my local school district the percentage of students receiving grades
of D and F is, alarmingly high.

    Stupidity is a greater threat to or nation then alien terrorists. Home
grown terrorists, druggies with guns and to much testosterone, should be
eliminated, making America a safe country to live in.

    Yours,
    MM