At 11:04 AM Monday 2/14/2005, Warren Ockrassa wrote:
On Feb 13, 2005, at 3:40 PM, Damon Agretto wrote:

I think in the old series the Cylons were the robotic soldiers of a dead race. IIRC the "original" Cylons were lizards or something...

My recall of it's vague too, but I believe the centurions had only one brain lobe and the Imperious Leader had three; there was a two-lobed version that never appeared in the series as well.

I suppose that explains why they have three Cylons in their fighters, and that Cylon pilot in one episode reported that "We were taking a vote when the ground came up and hit us."

--Ronn! :)