* Nick Arnett ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

> If so, then perhaps you'd like to try again, because you really don't
> get what I am saying.  At all.  Want to try again?

I'd hazard a guess, probably not. Since what you are saying is both
nonsense and changes to some other nonsense (or just pathetic denial)
every time someone explains what you are saying is nonsense.

By the way, nice fire analogy, Gautam. If that wasn't clear enough,
then it is hard to imagine what could be. Patience may be a virtue, but
recognizing a lost cause is surely one, too!

--
Erik Reuter   http://www.erikreuter.net/