Dan wrote:

The freezing of the vacuum.

Freezing nothing turns into something, or did the vaccum have something in it? If so, what, and where did it come from?

It requires the non-conservation of energy for which dEdt are many many
orders of magnitude greater than Planck's constant. If you are interested, I could do the numbers, but I get the feeling that you are not really
impressed with calculations in physics....and give equal weight to verbal
descriptions.

No, I'll take your word for it. So matter can only be created when a vacuum full of plasma freezes?

> The second is when we heard the echos of the big bang, right at the
> energy it was supposed to be at.  As you see, the website doesn't
> attempt to
> discuss this.

1) interested

I was pointing out that they did have something to say about it and also that, acording to them, CBR was predicted to be between 5 and 50 K with 50 K being the most recent guess prior to it's discovery. So that if they are correct (you tell me) then it wasn't "right where it was supposed to be."

--
Doug