----- Original Message -----
From: "Dan Minette" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Killer Bs Discussion" <brin-l@mccmedia.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2005 5:12 PM
Subject: Re: Defeat in Victory

Where were you on the other axis with regard to others? Left/right
isn't everything.

> Indeed, from my perspective, most of the political posts here that
> are not
> my own, over the last few months, fit reasonably well into the
> Michael
> Moore wing of the Democratic party.

I'm not sure whether you are trying to paint others here as farther
left than they are or shoehorn Moore into a more centrist slot.
Perhaps you have been ignoring the polls over the last year or more?:)

xponent
Pendulum Arc Maru
rob