On 17 Jan 2006, at 5:51 pm, Julia Thompson wrote:

William T Goodall wrote:
On 16 Jan 2006, at 8:13 pm, Jim Sharkey wrote:

William  wrote:

The study's findings will make happy reading for couples who have >decided to enjoy the freedom and lack of responsibility associated
with not having children."

This just in: living only for yourself is less stressful than taking
responsibility for the mental, physical and moral development of
another human being.
So why would anyone want to do that then?

Biological hardwiring?

And anyone not so hardwired is less likely to pass on whatever genes contribute to not being so hardwired. :)

Looking at the amount of bastardy in my family tree suggests other strategies for passing on genes may have worked too.

--
William T Goodall
Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

tried it.