On Mar 28, 2006, at 12:03 AM, Ray Ludenia wrote:

On 27/03/2006, at 11:37 AM, Jo Anne wrote:

Charlie Bell Wrote:
our Partner Application Visa
in before I have to leave...

Jeez, Charlie, did you think I was gonna let that one go? I thought you
weren't a couple.  Did I miss something? (Not that *that* would be
unusual...)

Charlie is a couple??? Of what, may I ask?

A couple of streaming floods of sinus juice. reeking cold.

Regards, Ray.

PS Charlie: Best of luck with the application. Having been a referee for someone, I understand the paperwork involved.

Thanks. We're going to need it... see another post, coming soon.

Charlie