On 1 Apr 2006, at 6:08PM, Nick Arnett wrote:

My question to thee, in thy group capacity as Irregulars, is thus: Anybody
know how the heck to get the dang dog to stop munching its offal?  We
generally try to pick up his leavings as soon as he leaves them, which makes it less likely... but we don't always notice when he's done doo- doo. My
dream is that there's some magic potion to add to his food that will
discourage secondary consumption while not interfering with the primary.

http://tinyurl.com/ndskg

Or you can try adding several dessert spoons of vegetable oil to the dog's food. This also makes stools unappetising. And messier.

--
William T Goodall
Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

tried it.