I read Le Guin at the same time in my life when I was listening to "Baby I'm-a Want You" and "Please, Mister, Please" and thinking they were really good stuff, so I'm reluctant to be too excited about this, but "Holy Flaming Snot" may be right!

Dave "That is what you meant, right?" Land :-)

Damon Agretto wrote:
HOLY F&^%$#  S^&*%!!!!

Damon.

As reported yesterday the Studio Ghibli website has relaunched, their
new URL is http://www.ghibli.jp/. Via the revamp, the studio has
revealed their next animation film project will be "Gedo Senki" (with
English subtitle "TALES from EARTHSEA") directed by Goro Miyazaki
(Hayao Miyazaki's son). The new movie is adapted from American writer
Ursula K Le Guin's "A Wizard of Earthsea". The planned theatrical
release in Japan is July, 2006. Additionally on the new site you can
view a production and director's diary. Readers may recall on
September 20th ANS was the first English news source to report on this
possibility. A blog entry of an anonymous editor working for a
publisher in Tokyo then predicted the next film animation work to be
tackled by Studio Ghibli would be based on the Earthsea series of
novels by American fantasy writer Ursula K. Le Guin. When presented
with only a last (family) name we incorrectly assumed Hayao Miyazaki
would be directing although at the time he was the only publicly known
Miyazkai directing films at the studio. The Japanese editor reportedly
first learned of this news when a film rights option was being sought
by the book's Japanese publisher Iwanami Shoten. The America-based
Sci-Fi Channel adapted Le Guin's Earthsea series to TV in 2004 in it's
"Legend of Earthsea" miniseries. The author has expressed her
disapproval of the faithfulness to the original works of the above TV
version. Hayao Miyazaki, has in the past admitted being an admirer of
Le Guin's writings.

Damon Agretto
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum."
http://www.geocities.com/garrand.geo/index.html
Now Building: EE's BRDM-1 Recce Vehicle