Brin should be shopping his wares at Pixar or Dreamworks. Can you
anime fans imagine how much better The Postman would have been as an
Anime OVA?

If it was from those two studios, it wouldn't really be anime then, would it?

I think anime, in the English speaking world, has a far more specific definition than it does in Japan. I would argue, then, that a movie made domestically could never be anime, since it wouldn't have the little cultural quirks and background what is called "anime" in the US posesses, and makes it endearing...

Damon.

Damon Agretto
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum."
http://www.geocities.com/garrand.geo/index.html
Now Building: EE's BRDM-1 Recce Vehicle