Dear All,

I IM'd with Gautam, and he said he'd be willing to ask a couple of questions
concerning 9-11 and the conspiracy theories of his friend who worked on the
report.  But, he won't pepper her with a laundry list of questions, she's
rather sick of the various conspiracy theories.

As I mentioned, she's a liberal Democrat, so she wouldn't have political
motivation to protect GWB et. al.

So, what couple of questions would help people understand the official
report better?  In particular, I'd be interested in seeing questions that
would assure people that the matter was studied carefully.

Dan M.