Julia wrote
>I understand it's important.  And I'm grateful that  I'm not subjected to
>details of the French soccer player's live, unlike  those of Angelina
>Jolie, Paris Hilton, J-Lo and Jennifer Anniston.   Oh, and I am SICK of
>Tom & Katie.  And my favorite grocery  store isn't putting very many
>Sudoku books at the checkout line for me  to try to distract myself with.  :(

I wasn't going to get hooked, but found Sudoku is a great way to pass a

few minutes without getting a long term project.  I kept saying I  would buy
a book, but my mom sent me a hand held (made by Kid Galaxy) and
I am pretty content in airport lines now :-)  I understand in many  places
the demand for books is outstripping production.

Dee