On 2 Sep 2006, at 5:07PM, Andrew Crystall wrote:

Yes, amazing how different it is if you, say, follow the teachings of
say Marx, or L. Ron Hubbard, or your grandma... Oh wait, it's not.

You are saying Marx, L Ron Hubbard and my grandma all have the same 'teachings'? That seems a remarkable claim especially since AFAIK you didn't know either of my grandmothers (who were very different and wouldn't have had the same 'teachings' I think).

And neither is the law society is driven by.

The ONLY given with a militant atheist is that he is driven by hatred
and intolerence. Whuch you are. You're no different from the person
round here who drew slogons in paint over the wall of someones house
recently, calling the occupier gay.

Was that you?

It's certainly not the sort of thing I approve of at all.

But I'm ethical Maru

--
William T Goodall
Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"It was the pseudo-religious transfiguration of politics that largely ensured [Hitler's] success, notably in Protestant areas." - Fritz Stern, professor emeritus of history at Columbia