On Jan 28, 2008, at 10:03 AM, Mauro Diotallevi wrote:

> On Jan 27, 2008 10:59 AM, William T Goodall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>
>> a) *At most* one religion can be true, yet there are thousands of
>> religions.
>
> Not necessarily true.  See _Job: A Comedy of Justice_, _Stranger in a
> Strange Land_, or other Heinlein (or many other authors) for SFnal
> examples of how this might work.

And even in the real world, it may not necessarily be a fundamental
property of Religion that there be only one, although (too) many make
that claim for themselves.

Then again, I am at the far-liberal end of Christianity, to the point
that there are probably plenty who call themselves Christians who,
learning what I believe, would no longer count me among their number.

Dave