Deborah Harrell says: "I think we ought to have adaptation classes for those
unfamiliar with our ideal values."

I totally agree. Enrollees will include a good many people who think that
granting habeas corpus to accesed enemies of the State means we will all be
murdered in our beds; those who think torture is an excellent and moral means
of getting information out of suspects; and those who think that judges holding
us to the Bill of Rights (which their oath binds them to do) are "activist" and
therefore out of line; and those who think the law and the Constitution are not
binding on the nation's chief executive.

http://idiotgrrl.livejournal.com/