Jon Louis Mann wrote:

> Just think of how many children's' lives in Africa could be saved with the
> resources used to support the world's first surviving set of septuplets,
> born in Des Moines, Iowa to Kenny and Bobbi McCaughey.  (...)

So you believe that the logic of capitalism should be used to decide
on who lives or who dies? For example, think how many children's lives
in Africa could be saved if we took all those infected with HIV, gassed
them, burned their bodies (in an anthropothermic power plant - let's
now waste biofuel!) and saved the money they bleed from HIV
researches and treatment? Add those old people with cancer - why do
those selfish bastards want to live a few more years?

atheism is evil, why it should be eradicated Maru

Alberto Monteiro