William T Goodall wrote:
>> So does that mean he intends Sarah Palin as a joke?
>
> The latest rumours about her are pretty funny %-}
>
> http://www.spartacuslives.org/node/20463

William--

That is interesting.  One never knows, but those
are a lot of pictures of her not showing as pregnant.

So tell me, which would be better?  To carry to term
a seriously disabled child because her religion says
she must?  Or to promise her 16-year old daughter who
is carrying the Down syndrome baby that she will take
over and treat the baby as hers, leaving her daughter
to get on with her life?  Or whatever actually happened...

Seriously, if true, the rumor immediately disqualifies
her.  Not for lying, not for hypocrisy, but for being
dumb enough to think she could get away with it.

                                ---David

Five months out of school for "Mono", Maru