Warren Ockrassa said the following on 11/12/2008 10:33 PM:
> To me it seems that there's no real reason, if you're so motivated, to
> continue attacking the GOP. It's in the middle of its own self-
> destruction. A better approach might be to talk to the moderates, the
> centrist Republicans, who are very much like centrist Dems such as
> Obama, and are quite as horrified by Palin as many others are, and
> start trying to heal some breaches rather than continuing to hammer at
> the idea of "them" (whoever they are) being "wrong" (whatever that
> means).

I agree, Warren.  The "left" should talk to the moderate Republicans and
old-style (pro-business/small-government) Republicans and ignore
everyone else until they are willing to sit down and have a real
conversation.

If we give an eye-for-an-eye against the neoconservatives and radical
religious right we will only feed into their program of hate/fear.  I'd
much rather let them stew in their own juices and continue demonstrating
to the rest of the U.S. just how out of touch they are.

--[Lance]

--
 GPG Fingerprint: 409B A409 A38D 92BF 15D9 6EEE 9A82 F2AC 69AC 07B9
 CACert.org Assurer