At 09:43 PM Sunday 9/6/2009, John Williams wrote:
On Sun, Sep 6, 2009 at 7:40 PM, Ronn!
Blankenship<ronn_blankens...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

> The point there was that the primary subject currently under discussion
> (both here and nationally) is reform of the US health care/insurance system.

I understand that. But my question is, as long as we are giving out
charitable health care, why limit the recipients to people in the US?
I think there are more people outside the US who need charity than
those inside the US.

Realistically, we have to start somewhere, and I think we more than have our work cut out for ourselves atm trying to fix the known and agreed-upon problems with the US system . . .

. . . ronn!  :)