Hi,

>> Their entire ecconomic model, with artifically low value on their
>> currency, and the disdaining of IP right of other countries, fits
>> this.

Well, selling products at prices below below production cost and
(aggressive) disdaining of IP right of other countries has happened
before. So. China is imitating the past strategies of the western
countries. So what?

Some disturbing thoughts remain, though.

We in Germany pay high fuel taxes and are told to drive fuel-efficient
and clean vehicles. OTOH, Volkswagen still produces 1980s models in
China. This way, we take care that not are responsible for pollution
and excessive oil consumption, but the Chinese. Hooray?

- Klaus