I recognise this problem (identification of board/nominees) and realise that
although many people will know faces, it is often had to put a name to that
face.

This year I propose a couple of things to make this easier;

1. We put a page about each director on the website, with a pic and a short
'CV'. This will help people root out the directors and recogonise them.

2. We get the directors to wear some kind of badge/shirt/pointy hat (with
big D on front?) at tournaments & events so they are recognisable and
approachable.

I was quite dissapointed that very few members invited me aside for a chat
or even a good rant last year.

Maybe this was due to recognition issues, or maybe we just smell bad/have no
mates.

We would hope that if people have any issue (good or bad) they come to the
board first off, rather than bottling it up or chinese whispering it 'round
the houses.

Harvey
hoping to still be a part of the board.