See mail below.

If you have any spare or old discs that you no longer need you might
consider sending them to Francis to help him introduce Ultimate to the
kids in his school in the Philippines.  His address is detailed below.

UK Ultimate Administrator
26/10/03

-----Original Message-----
From: Francis Arvin Baobao [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Sent: 22 October 2003 03:19
To: UK Ultimate
Subject: UK Ultimate Web Page Enquiry

You have had the following enquiry via the BUF web site

Name: Francis Arvin Baobao 
Address: Mindanao State University-MSAT
Maigo, Lanao del Norte
9206 Philippines

Post Code: 9206
Telephone: 
Fax: 
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Message: Hi, I am a frisbee enthusiast from a remote place of Mindanao,
Philippines. I learned to play Ultimate Frisbee during my high school
years. Even now I still crave for the game. The school where I am
working now does not have any knowledge about frisbee sports. That's why
I am planning to introduce to them this very exciting game. But there's
one thing missing, I only got two frisbee discs which are already worn
out. Discs are not sold here in stores and it is too costly for me to
order from outside of the country. I live in a poor community. Perhaps
you could help us by sending or donating to us discs that I am going to
use for training. There are lots of bored kids here that are very
potential to become good Ultimate players. Eventhough frisbee games is
not known in our place, I believe that eventually I could spread more
excitement to our young people if this kind of game be introduced. Your
help could make this dream come true. Please!? 
Or perhaps you can give me some advice on how can I get some more help?
I hope you will give a little attention to this very humble reaquest.
Thank you very much.

Francis






__________________________________________________
BritDisc mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://pootle.near.me.uk/mailman/listinfo/britdisc
Staying informed - http://www.ukultimate.com/informed.asp

Reply via email to