Thanks to all those who responded  - it's looking really positive.

Just a quick thank you to all those who gave support to my Junior Team,
Hippies On The Hill, at the Sheffield Beginners weekend just gone. The guys
really enjoyed themselves for their first tourney.

To all those interested in a Junior tournament I think a one-day event would
be best to start things off ( saves the big hassle of accommodation & can
judge interest ). I will finalise a few things but I think the earliest it
will be is one Sunday in January / February. It could be before then - I
will let people know as soon as I sort something out.

In the mean time, if any team that would like to come down to Stourbridge (
near Birmingham ) for a friendly practise / match then let me know. I am
afraid we don't have access to transport so I realise that this might not
suit people, but if you're not that far away then it would be great to get
together. Practically any Sunday is good - let me know.

Thanks,

Tom






============================================================================
==============================================

> A while back I sent out a mail inquiring as to the existence of other
> junior teams throughout the country as there does not seem to be 1 junior
> tournament which I can enter my team into. Thanks to all who responded.
> 
> I am writing now as I am interested in attempting to organise tournaments
> / friendly practises etc. with other junior teams. I have got a quote from
> my local leisure centre & I think it would definitely possible to hold for
> example a National Junior Indoors tournament etc.
> 
> If anyone coaches a / plays for a junior team and is interested in this
> please get in contact with me and we may well be able to sort something
> out. I don't know how much involvement the UKUA would have in the running
> / organisation of National / non-national tournaments so if someone is
> interested from this side please also get in touch ( I'm sure with the
> various Winter Leagues / organising next year tour dates etc. I don't
> expect a response )
> 
> Thanks,
> 
> Tom Bolstridge
> Kamaya Maya / Hippies On The Hill
> 07881 776247
> 
>   
.IMPORTANT NOTICE: The information in this email (and any attachments) is
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use or
disseminate the information. If you have received this email in error,
please immediately notify me by "Reply" command and permanently delete the
original and any copies or printouts thereof. Although this email and any
attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other defect that might
affect any computer system into which it is received and opened, it is the
responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and no
responsibility is accepted by American International Group, Inc. or its
subsidiaries or affiliates either jointly or severally, for any loss or
damage arising in any way from its use.
__________________________________________________
BritDisc mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://pootle.near.me.uk/mailman/listinfo/britdisc
Staying informed - http://www.ukultimate.com/informed.asp

Reply via email to