Hi,
I am Carlson from the University of Buea. I am a third year computer
engineering student.
 I am well versed with open source technologies such as git. For the past
three years I have been learning and know how to code in C/C++, Python,
javascript and I know have good knowledge of web technologies such as
bootstrap, AngularJs and many others.
I have also been in this community for more than three months now and will
like to become more active in contributing.
I hope that by contributing I will learn a lot and give a lot to this
community.

Thanks!