> It sounds like we need to implement method to get the 3d Model with vector
> representation. Please correct if I am wrong

You’re not wrong, but you’re not exactly right either because, well, 7 words
doesn’t really define what you need to do with any useful detail.

Getting a vector projection of NURBS is similar to this SO question:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/18888832/draw-model-with-edges-in-opengl

Instead of triangles, though, you have complex NURBS surfaces (which can be
tessellated).

There’s lots of approaches that can work.  You have to find one that you
understand that will be robust, stable, and correct.

Cheers!
Sean